Saturday, June 6, 2009

宋溪一日游 sungkai

Sungkai is a nice place. This is my first time to there. I go with my family and my mum's friend.
We take about 2 hour to go there. We park our car and walk into the playing pool. There are many people. First we find a suitable place to put our food and drink. Then, we quickly jump into the playing pool. The water is very cold and i feel good coz i swim in a hot day. After we play in the cool water , we move to hot spring pool. What a cool place! The water very hot and i cant stay long. However when i see other person play happily in the hot water, i suddenly become brave and slowly move into the hot water. First i will feel very hot but when i stay a while i will warm. We play at there quiet a long time. After that we move to other hot spring. I can see some people boil egg at the hotspring coz the hotspring is 100'c ! Wau sot hot! Then, we move to the nearly hotspring which is 42'c , also very hot to me, but i donno why the people can put yheir leg in the water too long. After 3hours at there we all feel tired. Then we decided to leave. Before that we have a bath at there, but very unlucky is there is no water is provided, we have to change cloth without bath. This make me feel angry! Anyway, we have a happy holiday at sungkai.
If u want a happy holiday, sungkai is best choice. HAPPY HOLIDAY

0 comments:

Post a Comment